While you’re on your trip, you need a travel insurance plan designed to protect you from unexpected costs related to medical care, evacuation, and other potential hazards.
- Standard medical coverage for accidents, injuries, illnesses
- Evacuation coverage (medical evacuation, natural disaster, political evacuation)
- Terrorism coverage
- Reunion coverage (brings a family member to be with you under certain circumstances)
- Repatriation of remains (nobody wants to think about that, but it’s important)
- Trip delay coverage
With all of that coverage, you’ll be really surprised at how affordable these plans are. Seriously. You can find out in less than five minutes:
What Kind of Missionary Insurance Plan Do You Need?
There are several international travel medical insurance options listed below. You can identify the right one here, or you can let us help you decide which plan is the best fit for you.
What Insurance Companies Sell Missionary Insurance Plans?
There are a number of companies that sell travel insurance plans for missionaries. So we’re careful to only work with reputable companies who have a strong track record of taking care of clients. These include:
- HCC Medical. Most of our short-term mission trip clients purchase coverage with HCC. Their plans are strong and their prices are very competitive.
- IMG. The company that handles the rest of our mission trip insurance is IMG. They are the largest and most well-known travel insurance company and also have very solid plans.
- Seven Corners Insurance. Our clients who want to purchase trip cancellation benefits along with their standard travel insurance plan go with Seven Corners.
As always we invite you to contact us if you have specific questions or need more information on any of these coverage options.