You can get mission trip insurance for your short-term mission team for less than you think.
We can help you provide your team with very solid, thorough protection for a very low price. Most of the mission teams we serve pay around $2 per person per day – sometimes even less.
While we hope everything about your trip is smooth, the reality is that stuff happens – you might have a team member get hurt or sick, or more significant problems can arise. And they can be expensive!
- Standard medical coverage for accidents, injuries, illnesses
- Evacuation coverage (medical evacuation, natural disaster, political evacuation)
- Terrorism coverage
- Reunion coverage (brings a family member to be with you under certain circumstances)
- Repatriation of remains (nobody wants to think about that, but it’s important)
- A $10,000 crisis response benefit (in case of kidnapping)
How to Buy a Group Mission Trip Insurance Plan
We’ve boiled the process down to four simple steps to get a quote and purchase your group’s international travel insurance policy. And you can have the coverage in place tomorrow. You can do it yourself, or we can do it for you – whatever you prefer.
Of course, we’ll be happy to run the quotes for you if you prefer. Just contact us.
How Many People You Need for a Group Mission Trip Insurance Plan
To get a group missionary insurance plan you’ll need to have 5 or more people traveling together as a team. The plans are basically the same as those offered to individual travelers, but come at a discounted rate. If you have 25 or more people, you’ll get an even bigger discount.
If you want, you can skip all of this and just go get a group missionary insurance quote for your short-term mission team:
What Insurance Companies Sell Missionary Insurance Plans?
There are a number of companies that sell travel insurance plans for missionaries. So we’re careful to only work with reputable companies who have a strong track record of taking care of clients. These include:
- Tokio Marine HCC (formerly HCC Medical). Most of our short-term mission trip clients purchase their Atlas plan. Their plans are strong and their prices are competitive.
- IMG. The company that handles the rest of our group mission trip insurance is IMG. They are the largest and most well-known travel insurance company and also have very solid plans.
- Seven Corners Insurance. Our clients who want to purchase trip cancellation benefits along with their standard travel insurance plan typically go with Seven Corners.
You can learn more about our insurance carriers here.
If you have specific questions or need more information, don’t hesitate to contact us.